Quality lubricants—keeping your business running smoothly
As a Shell Lubricants Master Certified Distributor and a Phillips 66 Lubricants Marketer, Sparlings proudly carries high-performance synthetic lubricating oils and greases that offer outstanding protection, long lubricant life, and proven system efficiency results across multiple applications and industries.
Lubricants—product and performance, support and resources
At Sparlings, we believe that our customers deserve more than top-quality lubricants and convenient onsite delivery. Anyone can do that. What distinguishes us is our commitment to providing you with a full-service experience. For example, our qualified and dedicated account representatives can work with you and our technical lubricant experts to provide the following services and support.
Click here to contact our Lubricants Technical Support
Sparlings Competitive Oil Analysis
We provide you with access to an independent third-party laboratory to perform an unbiased oil analysis. The result is a comprehensive overview of the condition of your lubricant that you can use to monitor and track your equipment performance. Our oil monitoring service is perfect for transport, on and off-road equipment and most industrial applications. It includes:
- Lubricant condition monitoring
- Equipment condition monitoring
- Online data management
- Diagnosis, interpretation and recommendations
The Sparlings Competitive Oil Analysis offers many benefits. Our service will help you:
- Identify and repair equipment before repairs become critical and costly. Use the information to schedule planned and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain smoother business operations by reducing downtime due to equipment breakage or malfunction. The result is greater protection, durability and extended oil drain potential.
- Benefit from top-quality lubricants that perform and have long service lives under both normal and harsh operating conditions.
Sparlings Onsite Lubricants Site Assessments and Technical Support
Our knowledgeable staff are trained to provide in-house and field-based technical support. Feedback from our lubricant specialists about your current lubrication programs can help you:
- Confirm that the right lubricant is used in each application
- Identify best practices and improvement opportunities
- Maximize component life
- Increase equipment reliability
- Reduce maintenance costs
Business Development Funds and Loaned Equipment Agreements
We provide our qualified customers with the financial support they need to grow and succeed. We can help you acquire, set up and store lubricants, as well as deliver equipment to dispense the lubricant. Speak with one of our account managers to learn if your business qualifies and can benefit from this support.
We provide our customers with helpful online resources, such as:
- Shell LubeMatch: Use this free online service to find the right lubricants for your vehicles and equipment.
- Online Information Programs:These easy-to-follow modules cover important product information and are designed to help your business increase specialty oil sales:
- Phillips 66 Lube Lookup: Find the right lubricants for your vehicles and equipment. This online service will recommend suitable Phillips 66 and Kendall lubricants for your needs.
- Phillips 66 Lubricants Catalogue Product Information: Search for products by category or product name. You will find Features and Benefits, Applications, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheets (TDS) as well as warranty information for each lubricants product
- Phillips 66 Lubricants Source Mobile App: Easy access to Marketing Materials, Sales Tools & Technical Product Details. Available on iOS and Android.