We live in a 24-hour world.
Our 24PRO equipment plans are service made simple.
Put Ontario’s largest dedicated Propane Service Team on call for you: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
24PRO is an annual flat rate equipment service program designed by Sparlings exclusively with your home heating comfort in mind. Offering comprehensive installation and service for all your heating and cooling propane appliances and equipment.
Get more with 24PROPLUS!
Regular maintenance means improved efficiency and less chance of an untimely breakdown.
When you sign up for 24PROPLUS, customers can enjoy added maintenance offers such as:
- 24/7 Priority Service
- 15% discount on repairs between inspections and 10% discount on accessories
- (i.e. programmable thermostats, carbon monoxide detectors)
- Emergency after hours service at standard labour rates
How it works: Scheduled Appliance Maintenance:
- You choose the appliances and a convenient time for your 24PROPLUS inspection (between April 1 - August 31)
- 24PROPLUS covers all primary residential propane appliances, including furnaces, water heaters, boilers, fireplaces and space heaters
- 24PROPLUS excludes secondary residential propane appliances, such as BBQs, patio heaters, gas lighting, and stand-by generators
Serious About Your Safety
In Ontario, the Province legally requires every propane installation to be inspected at the time of initial installation and at least once every 10 years for the life of the installation.
The propane industry refers to this as the Gas Appliance System Check, or GASCheck. As an industry leader, Sparlings was the first propane company in Canada to voluntarily participate in GASCheck - before it was a legal requirement.
How it works:
- A GASCheck Coordinator from Sparlings will contact you. The inspection will be scheduled for a date and time agreeable to you.
- Inspection times vary depending on the complexity of each system. Most residential inspections are completed in less than 2 hours.
- Each inspection is completed by one of our full-time inspectors or one of our qualified technicians. The results of the inspection will be reviewed with you.
GASCheck makes sense
- You will obtain a complete Safety Check of your propane system. We inspect your system and inform you of its safe operation
- You will avoid costly emergency repairs. Identify and correct problems early
- You will enjoy improved efficiency - reduce energy costs. An efficient system means you will use energy wisely
- You will extend the life of your appliances and equipment. A well-maintained system will last longer and require fewer repairs