By registering for eBilling, you can:
- Open and view your bill in your email inbox as soon as it’s ready
- Download and save a copy of your bill for your records
- Reduce your paper bill clutter
At Sparlings, keeping your personal information confidential and secure is a priority for us. We have developed security procedures and policies to safeguard and protect your personal information.
eBilling uses several methods to ensure that your information is secure:
- SSL: eBilling uses SSL (secure socket layers) which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption: eBilling uses 128 bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
*Some conditions apply. Offer is only available for new residential eBilling customers. COD accounts are not eligible for eBilling. Residential customers qualify for a $5 credit on account. Only one credit on account per customer.