About Your Safety
In Ontario, the propane Code requires that every propane installation must be inspected at the time of initial installation and at least once every 10 years for the life of the installation.
The propane industry refers to this as the Gas Appliance System Check, or GASCheck. As an industry leader, Sparlings was the first propane company in Canada to voluntarily participate in GASCheck - before it was a legal requirement.
How it works. A simple overview:
- A GASCheck Coordinator from Sparlings will contact you.
The inspection will be scheduled for a date and time agreeable to you.
- Inspection times vary depending on the complexity of each system.
Most residential inspections for example, are completed in less than 2 hours.
- Each inspection is completed by one of our full-time inspectors or one of our qualified technicians.
Each person is qualified for these responsibilities.
- The results of the inspection will be reviewed with you.
And your questions will be answered.
GASCheck makes sense.
- You will obtain a complete Safety Check of your propane system.
We inspect your system and inform you of its safe operation
- You will avoid costly emergency repairs.
Identify and correct problems early
- You will enjoy improved efficiency - reduce energy costs.
An efficient system means you will use energy wisely
- You will extend the life of your appliances and equipment.
A well-maintained system will last longer and require fewer repairs
Sparlings Propane. People You can Count on.