Working together to ensure you and your family remain comfortable and safe this winter is our top priority at Sparlings Propane.
Even during the coldest of Canadian winters, Sparlings Propane continues to make every effort to provide reliable and affordable service to our valued customers.
To help you prepare for colder weather, and save you money, here are a few steps that you and your family can take:
- Simplify your life, and ask us about our 24PRO equipment service and maintenance program. Discover an easy way to manage and maintain your propane appliances from Sparlings Propane.
- Confirm that your heating system and appliances are running efficiently. Schedule a visit with a Sparlings Propane qualified service technician to inspect and service your appliances and propane system.
- As the snow begins to fall please remember to provide a clear and safe pathway to your tanks.
- Turn down the thermostat while you are away or sleeping.
- Reduce drafts by caulking and weather-stripping around windows, doors and other openings.
- Keep curtains and blinds open to receive sunlight during the day, and close them at night.